Sunday, October 3, 2010

Carnival Fun!

October 2, 2010
2 months 1 week and 6 days

Baby TD woke up in a great mood today and we had our customary morning babble. Around noon I wiped baby's face and "brushed" her "teeth." Then I changed her into her heart polka dot dress. Grandma took her and I jumped in the shower to get ready for best friend's cousin's carnival party! Happy 7th birthday Kryselle!

Baby TD did a good job in the car on the way to Toys R Us and the party... but the drive home ughhh. I actually had to pull over 2 minutes into the car ride because she was freaking out. I fed her and changed her, and I thought that a full belly and dry diaper would keep her happy but she cried all the way home. By the time I got her out of her carseat, she was all sweaty and worked up. Does anybody out there have the secret to keeping a baby happy in the car?

No comments:

Post a Comment